Here are my personal tips for Citrix Synergy, whether you are a first time attendee or an alumni!
- You don’t have to hit every session. Keep an eye out in the App whether or not a session will be Recorded or if it repeats. Recorded sessions get uploaded to YouTube!
- Check out the Match.Geek and Round table events! These allow small group conversations around Citrix topics you are interested in.
- Check out the vendors in the Expo Hall! Besides being sponsors of the event, there are many superb vendors with products that solve real problems and help compliment your existing investment. Check out Liquidware, Tricerat, Igel, and NVIDIA!
- Bring good shoes! Your hotel may only be across the street, but you are likely to be doing quite a bit of walking.
- Pick up some sunscreen. If you’re outside for any length of time, be aware the sun may be a lot stronger than back at home. Protect yourself.